Course Description: A study of the basic concepts of physics using only elementary principals. Topics include the concepts behind mechanics, heat, electricity, magnetism, sound, light, atomic and nuclear physics.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand basic Physics that will better prepare them for more rigorous Ultrasound Physics once accepted into the program.
- Define exactly what is Physics is and how it is applied in life.
- Recognize why it is detrimental to study Physics.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Nurture symbolic thought using basic algebra.
- Think in terms of direct and inverse proportions.
April 16, 2018
April 4, 2018
The Institute of Ultrasound Diagnostics gave Arron a good fundamental background on which to build his ultrasound career. He returned to our hospital well prepared to work with us toward his becoming an important part of the diagnostic team.